Had unsafe sex. Been bleeding. Was on microgynon, taking cerazette. What is going on?

I was on microgynon for many years and then after my last period finished last Friday I started taking cerazette on Saturday (the day I would have started my microgynon again). Two problems, I had sex with my boyfriend Saturday night and the condom split so I had to take the morning after pill on Sunday as I know you aren't protected for the first 7 days of taking this pill so already my body feels a bit mucked up.
However, I really want to go back onto microgynon (having only been taking cerazette for 4 days) as I've heard so many bad stories about bleeding for long periods of time and I've got the opportunity to go to Dubai for a week at the end of April and now I'm worried that cerazette will muck up my cycle and I could be bleeding when I go away. Can you please advise what it is the best thing to do? I'm 40 years old.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013