Had unsafe intercourse. Have itchy throat, cough, itchiness on penis tip. Why?

Good day, i am Tony from malaysia i had an overnight intercourse with a woman, she only told me that she has asthma ,three days later i have itchy throat that leads to over secretion of mu-cur and later leads to cough ...the latest development is that after like 2 weeks now i did the act unprotected i am feeling some itches beneath the cap of my penis (inside) the tube and no changes or swollen parts on the skin or cap...please i need advice on what to do...i could have visit the doctor but i am out of cash for like a week now thanks
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013