Had unprotected vaginal, oral sex. Concerned about HIV infection, having weak immune system. Any remedy?

dear doctor, I am a female. I had vaginal and oral sex without protection with a stranger, I was under the use of alcohol. I am very concern about getting HIV because I think my immune system is very weak, I am getting a cold every month. He did not eyaculated inside me. Should I seek for help, it happened 30 hours ago. I wonder if I could start a Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis and If that is possible to do it here in the NEtherlands. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013