Had unprotected sexual intercourse, itchy sac. Is it due to razor burn?

Hi, I m a 18 year old boy and I just had sexual intercourse this past tuesday unprotected, as she has the diaphragm in her ( i do believe that is what it s called ) My sack was itching for a couple days, not there are red dots everywhere, they are not lumpy, but there are some on penis shaft as well. I ve only had sex with 3 different partners including her and one was a virgin and I ve always used a condom. Anyways. After that day, I have been having extreme itching, I m not sure if it s from razor burn from shaving or not. But I woke up this morning and see a few red dots. Please help. I m worried sick. I ve always used protection and she s only had one partner before. I m not sure how many he has had before her though.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013