Had unprotected sexual contact. Taken PEP treatment. Have cough with yellow phlegm. Risk?

hello doctor i had an encounter with a girl 8 days ago. At about 48 hours after the incident i went for PEP treatment and 2 days of taking PEP i went down with a fever for just a night but i still have a cough of thick yellow phlegm . Am not sure if frottage both of us naked and there was contact of my penis with the clitoris on a couple of occassions but there was no penetration involved. How risky was my encounter doctor and considering that she played hard to get when i asked her to come for testing with me.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013