Had unprotected sex without ejaculating inside. Having missed periods, white clear discharge. Reason?

hi.I m 23yrs old. I had unprotected sex(but not the ejaculation ) on the end of 3rd day of my menses and protected thereafter for 2more days(i.e. on 4th n 5th day of the cycle).usually my menses almost stop after completing 3*24hrs.this time my due date was 31nov or 1st dec but it has not yet come. in last 3-4days sometimes I feel that it may come(feelings near lower abdomen ) but it has not yet come.Also a cervical discharge totally white in color comes out frequently but it is semi-liquid n not semi-solid,the usual one before menses.What it can be an infection/ hormonal change/stress or pregnancy.Actually for coming 4-5days i don t have the time to visit a gync.Kindly advice me.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
HI,
WELCOME TO HCM
CHANCE OF PREGNANCY IS NOT THERE IF YOU HAD NORMAL PERIOD .SOME TIMES EVEN WITH PREGNANCY PERIODIC BLEEDING MAY OCCUR .
WHITE DISCHARGE MAY BE DUE TO INFECTION AND TO BE RULED OUT .
IF NO PERIOD BETTER TO GET A CHECK UP
HOPE YOUR PROBLEM BE OVER SOON