Had unprotected sex, withdrew. Had period. But after period, why bloatedness, hip pain? Pregnant?

Hi i had unprotected sex one day (he did not ejaculate in me) and it was my first time. I got my period the next day (2weeks and half early). Now my period is over and i am feeling bloated and gassy. Lately the gas has subsided but my abdomen still hurts due to the bloating . I have recently been feeling pain in my hips as well. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests and they have both been negative. What do you think is going on?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Sexologist 's  Response

You have had a normal period after the last unprotected sex? In that case there is nothing to worry about pregnacy at the moment unless and until you have unprotected sex again. you might be feeling bloated due to some stomach upset. You mention it was your first time, may be the act was painful being for the first time. Do not worry. Make sure you take enough precautions next time.