Had unprotected sex with two partners. Once before ovulation and second time on ovulation. Got pregnant with whom?

Im currently 30 weeks pregnant. I had 2 partners the first man was unprotected and he ejaculated inside me about 2 or 3 days before ovulation . The second man was on ovulation day I believe but we used a condom properly. Im hoping and I believr that first man is the father. I heard the best chance of getting pregnant is few days before ovulation. My question is is it likely I could have gotten pregnant on ovulation day with a condom? Or most likely got pregnant with the first man?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer