Had unprotected sex with two guys, home pregnancy test positive, progesterone low during blood HCG, have to re-check later. Which guy is likely to be the father?

Cannot figure out who I conceived with. Need help with this awful situation. Here are the facts: My June period went from June 17-20. I then had unprotected sex with Guy A from the end of June, to early July (my typical fertile period). I took 3 pregnancy tests that all said negative right before my July period. I then got my July period July 17-20th. It seemed heavy/crampy but I ve had that in the past. Then I had sex with Guy B on July 20-22nd on the tail end of my period. A few days later, July 26-28th, I had another period type of bleeding . It seemed like a light period, then my breasts became quite sore, and I had sharp pains in the lower right abdomen . All of these symptoms ended abruptly July 29th. July 29th I had an immediate, bright blue positive home pregnancy test . I confirmed at the doctor s on July 30th -- they took my BLOOD hcg and it was 206, but my progesterone was 7.5 (seemed low?). All they said was it seemed like an early pregnancy, no other questions answered and said they want to re-check my blood hcg a week from that point. When did I likely conceive?? Was the 2nd period from July 26-28 implantation? Do the hcg levels add up to that?? I was told by someone else that if my hormone levels remain low, it was likely guy A and I m having an abnormal pregnancy. But if the 2nd hcg re-check is high/normal, then it was likely guy B. Does this sound right?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012