Had unprotected sex, with spotting, headache and sore nipples. Am I pregnant?

Good evening doc just want to say thank you for your assistins, my family doctor gave me the 2 month injection but did not take my pregnancy test before and it was a week after my last period my botfriend started cumming inside of me and everything was ok up until 2 weeks ago when I started spotting and having bad headaces, the spotting stopped now but I m tired and my nippels are so sore and tender to the touch and when I try and sleep at night please doc help me I feel like I am pregnant
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Hello.
The symptoms that you have described are likely to be due to pregnancy. You need to wait till your period is overdue by five days and then test your urine for pregnancy using a highly sensitive test kit available over the counter.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Dr. RakhiTayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com