Had unprotected sex with different people. Who is most likely to be the father?

Hi so heres my story on oct 8&10 2012 i had sex with a guy who was not my husband i took a pt when i went to a dr check up wich was negative it is now the 25th of oct and i am pregnant now i did have unprotectrd sex with both and the guy pulled out i only had sex with my husband like the first week of octber and again on the 20th i believe what i want to know is what are the chanses that my husband could br the father and when was this baby concieved also i checked out an online calculator and its telling me im 5 weeks so im like its my husbands but theni found out that you don get pregnant from one day to another so it might not be that guys baby im very confused ive been at drs clinics allday and all they did was confuse me more i want to know who is most likely to be the father and how long does it take to get pregnant and could i have already been pregnant when i had the neg pt cause i was already feeling alt of cramping im very confuse please help someone and my.lmp was sep 20 12
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Mar 2013
thanks for your query.
The only way to put this query at rest, and to assure yourself, is to go in for a DNA paternity test.
That way, you would conclusively know who was the father, instead of going into calculations and theories, that are not as reliable as a DNA test.
take care.