Had unprotected sex with an escort, have sore throat, nausea and fever. Are these symptoms of HIV?

Dear Doc, I am a 29 y/o male who had unprotected oral sex performed on me by an escort four days ago. The following day, I noticed a mild sore throat , and fever . I also now experience nausea (I feel like vomitting, but has not vomitted yet). I also in the first two days following the act felt some slight burning sensation at the tip of my penis . I also feel like visiting the toilet frequently. But sometimes, when I go, I don t pass out anything. I went to contact my GP and he has ordered some tests. Although he indicated that test for HIV could normally only be taken at the 3-month mark following exposure, she said we could still do an HIV alongside other STDS. I will return in three weeks to do a retest for the STDs, and will also do a retest after 3 months for the HIV. I am now freaking out because I thought I have come face to face with death. When I look back, I regret so much the act with the escort- it was a moment of temporary madness. It should never happen again. It was my first time. Should my HIV test return positive, that will be the end of my world....Do you think my symptoms could be due to something else and not necessarily primary HIV infection? I need urgent answers. I will be getting the results of my first test probably on friday, but I know they may not mean much. What are the odds of contracting HIV?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013