Had unprotected sex, with Arele determine positive girls. Chances of STD?

I have unprotected sex vaginal for 2-5 second withs girls who comes to be Arele determine rapid test -positive after test and I become negative. I am circumcised . after 7 days testing, i become negative, then after 11days I tested by Eliza and I become negative, after 21days Arele determine rapid test I become negative, then at 33days Arele Determine rapid test I beocme Negative, I dont have any systoms, how accurate are the results or what the results predict/
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to Healthcare magic.Thank you for the query.
after all this tests it is more than 99.9% accurate so you dont have to be worried about the transmission.The test is definitely conclusive and there is no need for further testing. So just move on and dont worry.
Wish you good health. Regards