Had unprotected sex while on period. Sudden stoppage of menstruation. Normal?

If you had unprotected sex while on your period on the third or fourth day and the very next day your period that s usually seven days went away. Is this normal? As I feel sick naseous and going to bathroom a lot. I also had sex again the next morning and we were available to let him use pull out method that time. I also have slight spotting brownish red discharge . I have never had a period end abruptly like this before. I m not having any urinary problems. As I know what a uti feels like. Well, il let you lead the way please help explain this. I know it sounds crazy but its scary to know that I feel like this.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
This is not safe way of doing thing. Youhave all chances of being pregnant.First go for pregnancy test. If negative do your urine test. Adopt proper preg nancy prevention treatment on doctor advise.