Had unprotected sex while drunk. As per doctor, no sign of intercourse. Took postinor 1. Concerning?

Hello, i think i had unprotected sex but can remember because i was drunk and he was too. The next day i dint feel sore or anything, i went to a doctor and she told me i had no signs of intercourse but he told me it happened, tried to enter but fail and didnt cum. I not sure to believe him since he was very drunk too. To be caution i took postinor 1 approx 13 hrs later, i had my period on march 10 and this happened on march 21, should i be worried?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013