Had unprotected sex while bleeding. Stomach pain, dizziness, feeling hungry often. Am I pregnant?

i had sex on march29 while bleeding and my bf didnt pull out.. we always have sex without condoms and i been feeling sick after sex my stomach hurts and light pink spoting ... i feel like throwing up and i get hungry every hour . My boobs are getting bigger well only one of them is sore n big .. i keep having White discharge in my virginia .. but after sex its pink.. my head hurts alot and i use to smoke ciggs and now they smell so bad to me and i get dizzy alot . i wake up in the middle of the night hungry and start to eat.. when i have sex my stomach feels hard and it hurts alot.. am i pregnant ? or not i need to know because idk if i should tell my mom yet till im totaly sure
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013