Had unprotected sex when nuva ring was lost. Had unprotected sex, sore breasts, have celiac disease. Pregnant ?

same thing happened to me. i lost my nuvaring (not sure what day) but i inserted ring the 19th and lost it sometime before 22-31? and had unprotected sex on the 29th. i also had light spotting the 18th while the ring was still in right after sex. I have never had spotting before but my breast are sore but i think could be bc the ring had fallen out. Will i still get my period most likely this week if the ring is not in? I have been pregnant before but have celiac disease so the chances could be real low anyways. just reading the comments and thought id ask :) if you have any questions let me know thanks everyone!
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012