Had unprotected sex using withdrawal method, missed periods, no pregnancy symptoms, pregnancy test positive. Am I pregnant?

Hello I had an abortion march 27 of 2012 . It Is now August ofcourse and I missed my period. I took tests and they all came up positive but with a dark and very very faint pink after alittle while after. Is it possible that I m not pregnant cuz I had sex but no ejaculation entered me. I believe I m stressing myself into being pregnant when I m not because I have no symptions like my prior pregnancy besides the missed period! Please help!!!! :(
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012