Had unprotected sex using withdrawal method, late period, home pregnancy test negative, no pregnancy symptoms. What could this be?

Me and my girlfriend had sex for almost twice in the 1st 2 weeks last month, but I never come inside her. We used the withdrawal method. She has an irregular menstrual cycle sometimes.And she is now 24 days late with her expected period. We never had a sex from July 23 until now. She take HPT today and the last day(Aug.8 and 9), it came out both negative. She said, he already feels that her mens period is coming because she feels the symptoms of it( breast tenderness) but she doesn t experience nausea , morning sickness , craving and spotting). Is she pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012