Had unprotected sex using withdrawal method. Missed periods. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi! I m 21, and I had unprotected sex last January 3, 2013. If my calculations were correct, because I can t remember when I had my period last December (I think it was around December 1 to 5), I should have had my period last January 1 of 2013. However, I still do not have my period until now. The first two intercourse I had with my boyfriend were December 10, 2012 and December 14, 2012. We used the withdrawal method for both. Last January 3, 2013, we used withdrawal as well as a condom, Could I be pregnant? What should I do next?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013