Had unprotected sex, using Implanon, have mood swings, loss of appetite, nausea. Pregnant?

Hello, I am 16 years old. I have that contraceptive implanon for about a year and a half now, but I have known people to get pregnant on it. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex early (4 or 5 am) on the morning of April 29th. He did ejaculate in me because he didn t pull out in time. I have been very tired, moody (one minute i could be happy the next i could be on the verge of tears or pissed off), I have been urinating alot (4 times today between 5am and noon), but I have a loss of appetite . If I eat spicy food I get very nauseous and if I eat a normal portion of food (for example half a order of carne asada, just the steak) i feel so full like im going to throw up. No bleeding , just very light spotting, with no odor. And my boobs are getting bigger, and my nipples are more erect. Could I possibly be pregnant?? Even with this birth control??
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012