Had unprotected sex, used withdrawal method, took ipill, light vaginal bleeding, missed period. Pregnant?

i had unprotected sex with my gf on 8th july (she was ovulating according to her),i used the withdrawal method,but to be sure i gave her i pill ( ecp by cipla) within 6hrs on the same day...on the 20th july she had vaginal bleeding which was light and lasted for 2 to 3 days.. there was no spotting and was red in colour..according to her she gets her period between 26th to 28th july. after the bleeding on the 20th july(which lasted for 2 to 3 days) till now that is 16th august she had no bleeding...My query is the bleeding she had was it a early period or withdrawal bleeding ? and could she be pregnant? and will the next period come in the month of august or was it missed?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012