Had unprotected sex, used ipill. Having allergic rashes on chest, stomach, vagina. Side effects of ipill?

Sir I am 16 yrs old and i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend , so had to use i- pill ..... since then, some allergic rashes have appeared on my breast , my belly and slightly above my vagina ....some blots i mean ..........pls tell me i this is the side effect of i pill and what can i do to prevent them.....nearly 3 weeks have passed and still blots are there....its itching most of the time?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012