Had unprotected sex twice with different partners. Now pregnant. How to determine paternity based on conception?

Hi I need help and I know this is my own fault but is had my period on the 4thof September, I'm on a 28th day cycle. Which I thought anyway. I had unpredicted sex on the 20th which he claims he didn't come and I had unpredicted sex on the 22nd which my partner come inside me now I'm pregnant 2/3 weeks and I don't know who the father is
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
Thank you for choosing Healthcaremagic. It can be confirmed only after DNA test after the delivery of the baby...
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
http://www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-arif-n-khan/65133