Had unprotected sex, took postinor 2, some discharge. What could this be? Pregnant?

I had unprotected sex with my girl on the 13th of February and she took postinor 2 within 24hrs and then some hours later going to bath she saw some brown or so discharge . Also I had an unprotected sex with her again on the this past 27th of February and she took postinor 2 again and after some hours later going to bath she saw some discharge again, this time she says though not as much as the first. so i want to know what could this discharge be? and she was expecting her period on the 1st of march but that is still yet to come, this is 2nd of march. can she be pregnant and moreover this is her first time of taken postinor 2.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013