Had unprotected sex, took pills, vomited, black stretchy discharge from vagina. What is it?

I had my period finished like 5 days ago, and right after my period finished I had anal with my bf, but few semen drop near my vagina hole ,but we immediately,cleaned n washes it, but I still got sacred so I took 4 birth control pills, then at night I felt sick n vomited pink so I stopped taking it. And now it has been five days, ,and suddenly something black /dark brown stretchy thing came out from my vagina, whats that
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013