Had unprotected sex, took pills, hpt negative, getting frequent periods. What can be done? Worry?

I took 3 ipills in one cycle due to unprotected sex thrice. Had my periods normally that month. In the next cycle, I took one ipill. This time I had periods in middle of my cycle( had periods on 10 march which was the usual date, and then again on 25th march, normal bleeding, lasted for 4 days.) After that i Again had my periods today, that is 12 april. I got pregnancy test done and it came negative. Is there anything I should worry about or do?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013