Had unprotected sex, took pill, no bleeding. Whether this is normal or chances of complication persists

Hi, i had unprotected sex with my husband and took morning after pill within 12 hours of the same. But it has been 6 days that i did not have bleeding after its consumption. This is the second pill i am having after 2 separate acts of sex within 7 days. My last period lasted till 17th Feb and i took the pills on 21st and 26th February respectively. Please advise that whether this is normal or chances of complication persists. Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013