Had unprotected sex, took pill, experiencing constant bloating constant urination, fatigue, discharge. Reason?

Hi, I had unprotected sex a week ago and took plan B the next day (the next morning). The second dose dropped down the sink so I was instructed to retake it all over again, but wasn't able to get until 2 days later (3 days after unprotected sex). I took it the 3rd morning, and took it again 12 hours later. I've been pregnant before, therefore I've felt the symptoms of pregancy before. It's now been 5 days since I've tooken Plan B and I am experiencing constant bloating (especially after I eat, constant urination, fatigue, a little dizziness, and a little discharge. I'm really confused as to if these are symptoms of pregnany (although it's very soon) or if it's the extreme dose of hormones I've taken.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013