Had unprotected sex, took pill and bleeded heavily. Experiencing cramps and started bleeding again. Suggestion?

Hi, wondering if someone can help. My periods come on a regular 28 day cycle and the last but one was 18th January (so expecting last one on 16th Feb). I had unprotected sex with my partner and took the morning after pill mid cycle. I bled heavily afterwards and then my Feb period was delayed by 4 days (started on 20th Feb). The period was normal and passed within 3 days as usual. However yesterday and this morning I have been experiencing cramps and feeling low (normal PMS symptoms) and have started bleeding again. What could the reason be for this and should I see my doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013