Had unprotected sex, took morning pill, due for periods with spotting. UPT negative. Am I pregnant?

We had unprotected sex last February 18 and 19 and we re scared that the thing called precum can make me pregnant so i took morning after pill last February 20. My boyfriend told me that he s sure that he didn t cum in me. After that, Last May 7, we had unprotected sex again. And btw my period must come on May 5. But we had sex cause its not yet coming. He did not cum in me. I saw that he didn t. And now my problem is., Last May 10., I got a negative on a pregnancy test but its already May 12 (i m a week delayed) and yesterday my lower stomach had cramps i tought it was my mens but after an hour or two i got a dark brown discharge . Today also i had discharge but the drops are only like 3pieces of salt. WHAT SHOULD I DO? AM I PREGNANT? :(((
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013