Had unprotected sex, took ipill, got early periods. Same thing again, delayed periods. Could I be pregnant ?

I had unprotected sex on 1st jan, I took ipill after that(for the first time) then I got my period early(due date was 16th but had on 8 th only). Again I had unprotected sex with the same partner on 28th jan and took ipill within 12 hours but my period is now delayed by 3 days. Is there any chance of me getting pregnant? Help
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
you have unprotected sex and once already you missed periods and get relived by taking ipill and again you had unprotected sex on 28 jan and again u took Ipill within 12 hrs but unfortunately you again had missed period , it means its possible that you have conceived , so you go for pregnancy test and get confirmed about pregnancy and go for your treatment accordingly after consulting your gynecologist. Good luck and take care

2 users find this helpful