Had unprotected sex, took i-pill. Any chances of pregnancy or having any hormonal imbalance?

Hi Doc, I had unprotected sex just after a day of my periods and within 3 hours i took a ipill (Emergency contraceptive ). Now my periods are delayed by 2 days. I have a regular menstruation cycle. I read online that taking ipill will cause delay in menstruation cycle, but i took it once in life and now periods are delayed. I took Pregnancy test after 2 weeks of sex but it was negative. I will be happy if a get periods(let them be delayed), but I just want to ask will it hamper my hormones temporarily or permanently. I swear not to take ipill again in my life, but still am tensed.Because i don t want worries in later part of my life. Also, when can I expect my periods? ipill can delay it by how many days?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013