Had unprotected sex, took emergency pill. Chances of its effectiveness?

Hi, Is there a possibility that I could be pregnant. First day of my cycle was Jan 29. I had unprotected sex on Feb 11 and my partner did not pull out fast enough. I have a short cycle (approx 25-26 days) Ovulation occurred around Feb 9th or 10th. I went to the pharmacy yesterday (feb 12) and purchased Next Choice emergency contraceptive . What are the chances of this contraceptive being effective. Any advice or information would be much appreciated. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013