Had unprotected sex, took Pop on first day of menstruating, still taking the pill, getting sharp pains on my side. What should I do?

I had unprotected sex a month ago without protection and I didn t take the 72 hour pill but I came on my period like on the 8th March and decided to take the contraceptive pill called Pop. As it says the first day u start menstrating I should take it. I have now finished menstrating and I m still taking the pill and I m getting sharp pains on my side what should I do I m really scared might have a miscarriage .
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013