Had unprotected sex, took I-pill with light bleeding. UPT negative, taking Regestrone. Am I pregnant?

me and my bf had sex play but no penetration on 9th feb morning. my laat period was on 28 jan. i had i pill on 11th feb night. I had very less bleed on 26th and 27th feb only in day time. firstly thought as periods but doesn t seem to be. Twice had home pregnancy test , results negative. consulted gyane on 9tb march and she suggested Regestrone 5 mg tablet for 3 days thrice a day. Took the same till 11th march. still not got periods. had vomiting yesterday night i.e. 12th march night. am i pregnant. if no, when will i get my periods
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013