Had unprotected sex, took I-pill. Can I conceive after this periods?

I HAD MY PERIODS FROM 1ST TILL 7TH OF THIS MONTH FEB 2013 .ON THE 9TH DAY I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX AND NEXT DAY I TOOK ONE UNWANTED 72 ....................BUT WE VE PLANNED TO MAKE FAMILY THIS YEAR MAY BE NEXT MONTH ......I AM ASKING THE QUESTION COZ FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS OF MY MARRIED LIFE I HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY PILLS ,, WE VE USED CONDOMS .... MY QUESTION IS ......... NEXT HOW FREQUENT I WOULD GET MY PERIODS AND WILL I BE ABLE TO CONCIEVE NEXT MONTH IF I WISH TO ....
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013