Had unprotected sex, took 4 tabs of Nordette, 2 tabs of postinor. Chances of pregnancy?

14 days before menstrual with boyfriend having sex, the condom broke and Inject ,after 15 minutes i eating 4 nordette (was too late to buy emergency contraception clinic physicians called me once ate four short-acting contraceptives), the next day, BF are not assured he buy postinor 2 tables for me ,(each a 0.75mg levonorgestrel ),i eat two at the same time .Will the chances of pregnancy? (i eat the both postinor 0.75mg levonorgestrel after 12 hours i took the 4 nordette)
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012