Had unprotected sex, tonsil problems, cold sore, negative HIV test. Advice?

Q : please i asked u before. More than ine year aog i had unprotected sex with my ex boyfriend. Since than i was frightned. After 3 or 4 months i had flu(like fever and infected tonsils they passed after a week. After some months i met a guy my feyonce. In january of 2012 i got again flu but this time i had tonsil prb and cold sore in my mouth.I was afraid for something serious because i red on web that sometimes these are hiv sypmtoms so i talked with my feyonce and explained him my fears. I was terrified that i may have infected him to, so i went to hospital and get tested for hiv, they result negativ. But in these days i have been attacked by panic dont have any symptom but i am afraid , i cant sleep and i pass the days looking on the web for the symptoms. Please can u help me with any advise. My hiv test was made more than 6 months after the risk. Thank u for everything
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012