Had unprotected sex, taken plan B. Should I be worried about taking pill after 78 hours?

I took Plan-B One-Step briefly after the 72 hour period. It is technically the 3rd day but I took the pill at 12pm instead of 6am this morning. The condom slipped off of my friends penis around 6:15-6:30am. The condom was held in place inside the vagina after he pulled out. (He didn t hold the end of it when he pulled out). I noticed some ejaculate leaked out of the condom onto the bed (I didn t feel it on me) and I m not sure if he touched it before he proceeded to finger me and perform cunnilingus again.(The cunnilingus was unprotected.) The end of the condom was outside the vagina extending beyond the lips a little Should I be worried about taking the pill 78 hours after intercourse? My period is due by the end of this week or the middle of next week. (It alternates between the first week of the month & last week of the month). When could I expect to see my period?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012