Had unprotected sex, taken pills, but missed periods. Pregnancy test negative. Should I get ultrasound done?

My girl is not having period I gave her pills after each n every conception we had sex just one but other three times was just a touch in outer surface of her .this hapened between oct 7 ,oct 9 ,oct 12 and last one was at Oct 27 and in oct 9 was the date we had sex but I made myself fall out of her . she is still not having period and had taken 3 hpt test all neg lastone was at dec 26 . She also had a operation of her lips a month before Wat should I do she pregnant ? Or other thing is effecting her ?sholud I get ultrasound done
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer