Had unprotected sex, taken morning after pill. Stomach cramps. Worried

Hey.. Uhm im pretty worried : ( me and my boyfriend has unprotected sex which only lasted about 10mins, he did cum in me, he came before.. I went to the doctor the day after to get the morning after pill which i took in the first 12hours of having sex, ive had a UTI Which spread to a kidney infection , ive got quite bad cramp in my lower stomach , my period is duu soon but the women who gave me the morning after pill said my period could be late, im really worried... : ive been ill will this kidney infection, would i be pregnant or could i just be worryin too much? : ( ive felt kinda suvididal aswell :/ i just wanna leave this earth :/ please write back!
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012