Had unprotected sex, taken ipill earlier. Need to take it again?

HI my g/f had period on 16 oct finished 24oct during the period we had sex many time and i had sex on 24 oct when her period about finished without protection then she had i- pill with 24 hours her period started again on 29 oct and finished on 5 nov today n i had sex again with her without protection will she get pregnant or she has to take again i-phill
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
Jan 2016
Hallow, welcome to HCM!

Any intercourse during the menstrual period will not cause pregnancy as during this phase the egg release does not take place. However, it is not advisable to have sex during menstrual period for the great risk of infection. Blood is a very good medium for bacteria to grow. Such infection may affect her fertility, may cause pain in abdomen and back due to congestion or at times even may endanger her life.

The egg release takes place 14 days prior to next expected menses. Life of the egg is 24 hours while the sperms are active for 72 hours. Hence a week's period around that day is fertile window. Therefore sexual intercourse on 5th day of menses is very unlikely to cause any pregnancy.

She should get her menses on time. If she does not, you may get urine pregnancy test and/or ultrasonography performed 8-10 days after missed period as before that these tests are inconclusive.

I hope you got proper guidance.