Had unprotected sex, taken contraceptives. No periods. Pregnant?

Hi, I had sex for †ђξ first time on 25 of july without protection Ãήϑ my period started on †ђξ 28 of july which ‎ Ȋ̝̊̅§‎ 3days earlier than †ђξ actual date it was suppose to come. Then I had sex again on †ђξ first of august still without protection but I drank some contraceptives after some hours Ãήϑ that was my first time taking any form of contraceptive but my period started again on †ђξ 8 of august which ‎ Ȋ̝̊̅§‎ bearly a week †ђξ other one ended. I J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ want to know if there ‎ Ȋ̝̊̅§‎ something wrong with me or if am pregnant.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012