Had unprotected sex, taken Unwanted 72. Dark bleeding. Chance of pregnancy?

I had my last period on 1st Jan and had unprotected sex on the 4th day.but I took unwanted72 the next day. Today is the 11th day after my last period and I have bleeding which is kinda dark brown or dark red color and the flow is very light than my normal period. This is the first time im experiencing it though I ve taken unwanted 72 several times it something serious or is it becoz of the pills. Is there a chance of pragnancy? I m so nervous...pliss help
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013