Had unprotected sex, taken Primolut N, had bleeding. Any chances of pregnancy?

If taken primolut n for 4 days and had unprotected sex? I get usually get my periods 5 days before the date. My current month date is 23rd sep. and I was expecting my periods on 19th sep. (means 5 days before). But due to some reasons I had taken Primolut N for 4 days from 17th to 20th to push periods forward. On 21st I had unprotected sex with my fiance 1st time. Which was too painful. And I experienced little bleeding also. As he realized something, he ejaculated outside vagina . Are there any chances of pregnancy? And what medication should I take to avoid pregnancy. We both have very less knowledge about sex and are confused about the thing happened. Means the result of it. As it was our both s first time. Please do reply as early as possible.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012