Had unprotected sex, taken Postinor1, bleeding for some time. Am I pregnant?

Hi...I had unprotected sex on the 1st September... Then I took postinor1 on the 3rd of September. I got a very early period which I never had before on the 10th September. I had it for a week!.. ( and i had Unprotected sex again on the 12th September while i was still bleeding )...I m worried now because I just had light bleeding 3 days ago and it s stopped. Where is my period gone?.. Would I be pregnant?...or should I wait for awhile?.. Am I worried too much?..
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012