Had unprotected sex, taken Plan B. Now bleeding. Is it my period?

Hi I ve been going back on concerta since September 3rd. I had intercourse without a condom but my bf didn t cum inside of me and was still hard. I m not sure if there were pre-cums but I went to cvs 30 mins later and took plan B. and today I experience bleeding . Is it my period? I never experienced spotting in my life. I m worried the I may be pregnant. I hope it s just period. It came 13 days earlier than when it is suppose to come. Does concerta cause early periods as early as 13 days early? This bleeding is 6 days after sex. Help
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012