Had unprotected sex, taken Norlevo, now heavy bleeding. Scared

hi my name is lethabo i`m having a problem with overflow periods,i had unprotected sex a two weeks back and it was on Friday and we did it over the weekend on Monday afternoon i took Norlevo and i started my periods and they were very painful on Tuesday and it was not a heavy flow usually i take four days to finish my periods but it continued on Saturday with more pains and heavy flow and also Sunday and on Monday which is today morning when i bath i took out something like a meat and big blood from my vagina and now i`m in pain in it overflows big blood and something like meat is coming out i`m scared please help.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Mar 2016

Heavy bleeding with with clots and meat shaped piece are mostly suggestive of early MISCARRIAGE.

Here, I suggest to undergo one Trans Vaginal Ultrasound scan to confirm the diagnosis and consult with gynecologist for proper management.

Maintain genital hygiene properly. Good luck.