Had unprotected sex, taken Next Choice, brown discharge. Negative pregnancy test. Possibility of being pregnant?

My last period was Aug. 14. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex twice on Aug. 23 (day 10 of my cycle) between 10am and 12pm, and he pulled out before ejaculating both times. I took Next Choice One Dose around 6pm that evening. A week later, I had a brownish discharge that lasted for about 4 days. It is now Sept. 15, and I am approximately 6 days late for my last period. I took a pregnancy test on Sept. 13, and it came back negative. What is the possibility of being pregnant? How long will my period be delayed? My cycles usually occur every 26-27 days. Any answers would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012